Sunday, May 3, 2015

OOTD | 030515

Top: Temt, Skirt: Supre, Shoes: Miss Shop

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting all week. I've had such a busy week with assessments. I spent majority of my week filming videos for my assignment and editing those videos. I also had a group meeting on Friday for another assessment due tomorrow. Ahh, it's that time of year!! Anyways, for my parents early 25th anniversary, we went to Cirque Du Soleil! I've always wanted to go to one of their shows ever since I was a little kid, so today my wish came true! It was a pretty good show, I would love to be as strong as all their performers... maybe one day. 

It started raining on Thursday and was crazy on Friday. Luckily today the rain held off. It was actually a little hot today, so I got to wear my favourite turtle neck with a skirt. I wish I had bought it in different colours... maybe soon hehe. Well that's all for today! x


No comments:

Post a Comment