Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Favourites & Missguided Haul


Hi guys!

I'm still currently healing from my wisdom teeth surgery. My cheeks have gone down quite a bit though, which is great. I'm currently listening to The Weeknd while writing this post. I feel like this month has just flew past, and half a year is already done. It took me awhile to figure out what to put in this month favorites because it was basically the same as last month. This favourites has some random items in it, hope you don't mind.

My Missguided order arrived today so I thought I would add it at the end as a little bonus. Hope you enjoy! xx


Valleygirl Knit/Fluffy Top | $9.95
I love fluffy tops and was actually planning on buying this when it was full price but decided not to. So it was a great surprise to go back in store and see that it was on sale! It's a very flattering top and could go with anything. 

Temt | $4.95
This top is so easy to throw on with anything. I have heaps of these tops in different colours.

Supre | $35
I'm not usually a fan of jeans, but when I tried these on I was in love! They fit amazingly and make your butt look nice. I plan on buying them in different colours as well. 

F21 | $22
I love this cardigan soooo much. I love camel so this is a great addition to my wardrobe (although I did buy it last year). It's quite thick so it is warm for this winter season. 

ICE | $14.95
This is probably one of my all time favourite cardigans. This is the one that I will grab first if I'm not sure what to wear over my outfits. It was super cheap as well.

Little JC | $49.95
I couldn't find this because my mum borrowed it, so I just used an old OOTD photo. The neckline of this top is a draw string so you're able to wear it super tight or super loose. It's very versatile. 

Supre | $10
For some reason I'm loving dungarees. I haven't worn this yet, but I have plans on what I will wear it with. These were also a steal at $10 from Supre, I do however wish I went with a darker wash. 

Nike Air Max Thea | $140
I looooooove these so much. They're so comfy and full price they're $140 but I managed to get them off ASOS for $126 with a discount code. The only downside is that they're starting to get a bit dirty.

Mimco | $49.95
My brother bought me this pouch for my birthday. I love the colour of it, although the glitter does shed from time to time. 

Tiffany Necklace & Bracelet, Wallace Bishop Ring
The Tiffany's necklace was a birthday present from my parents. I never take it off, except for the exception of my surgery. The Tiffany's bracelet and the ring were a present from my boyfriend. These are my everyday jewelry pieces. 

Gerard Cosmetics 1995 & Revlon Fashionista

Gerard Cosmetics 1995 | $19
I love this colour so much. I just placed an order for another three Gerard lipsticks. Maybe I'll do a haul and review on them when they arrive. This is my everyday lipstick and make my teeth look whiter! If you follow their Instagram, they usually have codes so you can get some good deals.

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in 080 Fashionista 
I got this lipstick in a set. It's such a lovely colour and stays on your lips. I actually had a really hard time taking this off when I was just rubbing my lips.

Pringles 
I just decided to add these in because I have found my love for Pringles once again. They were on sale, 2 for $6 or something so I bought them. They're soo yummy. Only downside is they're not packed to the top anymore :(
I recently got a three month trial of Stan so I've been going through their library and remembered that I used to watch The Nanny as a kid and loved it. I decided to rewatch it and it is way more hilarious than I remember, or maybe because I understand the jokes better now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSGUIDED HAUL 
Missguided recently had 30% off crops and skirts so I decided to pick up a few things. 
Terracotta Tank | $12
Ever since I tried on a rust set at Sheike I've been obsessed with the colour. So when I saw this top I knew I had to get it, and it was so cheap as well.

Asymmetrical Skirt | $20
In one episode of KUWTK, Kylie was wearing this aaaamazing ruched asymmetrical skirt. I was looking all over for it, and when I found it, it was sold out. Bummer! So this is a longer version of it without the ruching(?), but for way cheaper. 

Khaki midi skirt | $20
I saw this on the model and loved her outfit. I'm not entirely sure when I will wear this but it's very stretchy and looks great on.

Rust thigh high skirt | $24
I kind of wish I got this in a size 4, but oh well. I saw this on the site and loved it straight away. The gap doesn't go that high so it could still be quite modest. This would look great with some heels and a nice top. I can't wait to wear this!

No comments:

Post a Comment