Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Favourites


Hi guys!

Sorry for being MIA. I just finished my final three assignments and enrolled for all of my class times for next semester. I'm currently on SWOTVAC so I thought I would take some time out of study to blog. I have always wanted to do a monthly favourites, so I thought I would start now! It's quite a brief one, but hopefully as time progresses these will get better! :D Hope you enjoy xx



 CLOTHING
F21 Parka

Ice Fluffy Cardigan

Temt turtle neck -- any turtle neck really

Valleygirl high neck top -- I have this in olive as well

Supre skirt

Supre skirt

Valleygirl pants

American Apparel Riding Pants

Adidas Flux ZX and Nike Roshe Run

Ring from my boyfriend

BEAUTY
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Mist

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - 1995 (looooove this)

No comments:

Post a Comment