Wednesday, June 10, 2015

OOTD | 100615

Top & Jeans: Valleygirl, Shoes: Nike

Hi guys! I'm currently listening to a lecture while writing this post. I spent a majority of today in my onesie once again, studying for my two finals. Trying not to stress myself so I'm taking a little break. Cannot wait until next Thursday because that is when my last final is, then I can relax! But I also need to get my wisdom teeth out :(.

Today wasn't necessarily that cold. I really wanted to wear my Thea's again so I opted for a white top and plain blue jeans. I'm not really a fan of jeans because they're quite uncomfortable, maybe I just haven't found the right pair. These jeans are actually really long, or maybe I'm just short... so I rolled up the bottoms. Well I best get back to study! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment