Sunday, July 5, 2015

OOTD | 050715

Jacket: Cotton On, Top: Valleygirl, Skirt: Little JC, Boots: ASOS

 Hi guys! Today I attended the Story Bridge 75th birthday. They had stalls from Eat St on the bridge and they blocked it off so you could walk around. I had tickets for the 2:30pm session and went with a bunch of friends. We arrived and there was soo many people. We didn't manage to get in until well after 3:15pm. Since it took ages for us to get in they decided to extend our session to 4:30pm.

It was so packed that the lines were quite long for a few of the stalls. We also only managed to buy food from 3-4 stalls. Eat Street would be a lot more worth it in my opinion, there would be less people but more stalls.

Chilli fries

Chicken burrito bowl (soooooo good)

It wasn't too cold on the bridge today so my jacket/cardigan was good enough. It's quite long and helped to shield my legs. I decided to go for an all black outfit so my jacket would contrast it. I just bought it a few days ago for $15 from Cotton On. I might post a haul because I've bought quite a few things lately. Well that's all for today! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment