Thursday, July 16, 2015

OOTD | 160715

Cardigan: F21, Top: ASOS, Jeans: Supre, Boots: ASOS

Hi guys! Finally a new outfit post. Today I went to Deedot Coffee House with a few friends. I ordered the Stacks On. One of my eggs was already slightly opened so a lot of yolk went all over my avocado. I'm not necessarily a huge fan of poached eggs anyway, and the eggs weren't too undercooked which was great. I finally got to eat haloumi, which I had been craving for a long time. The meal was pretty good, however my boyfriend noted that his eggs benedict portion was a bit too small. 

It was pretty cold today, but tolerable. I probably need to invest in more winter tops. I might have dig through my closet soon. A few days ago I went to DFO with my boyfriend because I really wanted another pair of the Luxe Skinny Jeans from Supre. When we arrived, half of the store was packed up because they were shutting down. They were having 50% off sale stock so I picked up two skirts and a pair of shorts. I need to put together another haul soon. Anyways, that's all for today! xx


Stacks On

No comments:

Post a Comment