Friday, August 7, 2015

OOTD | 070815

Cardigan: F21, Top & Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Nike, Sunglasses: RayBan

Hi guys! Finally a new outfit post! I've been feeling quite stressed as of late so I've been spending a lot of time trying to finish assignments and having group meetings. All my assessments are starting to pile up so I need to get a move on. 

Today I took a day off from assignments to have lunch with my boyfriend. We went to eat ramen since we hadn't in awhile. I was really worried about my jeans because if I spilled any soup on them they would no longer be nice and clean. It got quite cold towards the afternoon so I ended up changing for work. 

I'm tempted to go buy more of the Topshop top as it was relatively cheap and they're really easy to wear. Well I better get back to my assignments! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment