Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OOTD | 220815

Top: Cotton On, Belt: Princess Polly, Jeans: Supre, Boots: New Look

Hi guys! I haven't posted an OOTD in a loooong time. I've been swamped with assignments which have taken longer than expected. I have one due this Sunday and one due next Wednesday. Busy busy. Anyways, this outfit is from Saturday when I had my Mercedes-Benz volunteer briefing. We picked up our shirts and talked about what was expected from us. 

The weather is starting to warm up so there's no need for a jacket or cardigan. I've been loving this belt that I just bought from Princess Polly. I kind of wish I bought the one with the detailed end as well. Since I bought it I've worn it quite a few times, it's an easy way to accessorise an outfit. Well that's all for this post xx

No comments:

Post a Comment