Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OOTD | 250815

Top: Valleygirl, Belt: Princess Polly, Skirt: Missguided, Shoes: Rubi

Hi guys! Back again with another OOTD. I went to Garden City to eat with my boyfriend before doing some research for my fashion assignment. Afterwards we headed to uni and I started some sketching. Caught the city loop to the city because I smashed my phone screen the other day so I wanted to get it fixed ASAP. Goodbye money :'( 

Since the weather is getting warmer, I decided now would be a good time to wear one of my Missguided skirts. I was feeling a little self conscious about my outfit because the skirt is of a different cut but my mum told me to be confident so I did. I also wanted to break into my new shoes and by the end of the day they were rubbing against my foot pretty bad. 

Well I should get back to my assignments and head to bed before a full day of uni tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment