Friday, September 25, 2015

OOTD | 210915

Jacket: Nike, Top: Cotton On, Jeans: Supre, Belt: Princess Polly, Shoes: Nike

Hi guys! First OOTD post of the month. It's been such a busy month so far, I've been swamped with assessment and have been helping my parents out. In a month, uni will be done for the semester; I cannot wait! I was planning on posting a haul but I might just wait for my monthly favourites as a lot of them will be included in that. 

The weather has been so up and down lately. It got hot and now it's suddenly cold again; I got to wear skirts for 1-2 days and then it was back to jeans. Definitely in need of cleaning out my closet, I have been buying way toooo many clothes - someone stop me. Okay, I really need to get back to my assignments! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment