Tuesday, October 27, 2015

OOTD | 171015

Dress: Valleygirl, Boots: New Look

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts this month. I was bombarded with assessment and this was probably the most stressful month thus far. This outfit was taken on the day that was probably the most stressful of this month. I had an assessment due and so much went wrong I just wanted the day to be over.

My boyfriend knew I was upset so he decided to take me to dessert after work. We went to Southbank and had Cowch. After we ate we went for a walk through Southbank and reminisced to when we were in year 12 and used to come and hang out there. Made my day much better.

Crunchy Bowl w/ Brownie and flake toppings

On a side note, the dress I was wearing on the day is actually a top. It happened to be super long so I decided it would be great to wear as a dress. I really love the colour of it and it was on sale for $15 which is pretty good. I've been trying to stop buying clothes since I'm going on holidays soon. Cannot wait!! Well that's all for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment