Wednesday, November 11, 2015

October Favourites




Hi guys, sorry for the delay once again. I've been having the worst day so I thought I should just blog to get my mind off things. Hoping for the best... I'm currently watching Dash Dolls and enjoying my holidays. I've been playing a lot of Sims 4 with the new expansion packs. Anyways, here are my favourites for October!

Rubi Shoes

I really love those lace up shoes. They're my new favourites to wear. The other flats are also really easy to wear. I just put them on whenever I need to go our quickly. 

Nike Running Jacket | $50.00

I managed to get this for half price! I really love it and it's not too hot to wear in this heat. 

Temt Jacket

I got this years ago and just recently discovered it when I went through my closet. 

Valleygirl | $14.95

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Promade in Dark Brown

A little goes a long way with this product. I'm still learning how to use it properly. It's a really good product and I would defs recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment