Sunday, June 19, 2016

Makeup Haul


Hi guys! So I'm currently on holidays so I thought now would be a great time to start posting again. I've been buying some makeup lately so I thought that would be nice to post. There's also some pieces which I bought from London as well. Hopefully soon, I can post what I bought from Europe but a lot of the clothes are in the wash etc. Anyways, hope you enjoy! xx


22, Dolce K and Literally 

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about these kits. The pencils are great but I find that Dolce is sooo drying on the lips. It seeps into all of my lip lines so I always need to put some lip gloss on top so it doesn't look so bad on me. I probably like 22 better than Dolce but I wear Literally the most haha. 

Sleek Concealer Palette in 02, Face Form in Light, Highlighting Palette in Precious Metals,
IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara, Sleek Lipstick in Vamp, Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Dark & Light, Sephora Eyebrow Crayon in 03 and Chi Chi sharpener


Sleek Concealer Palette in 02, Face Form in Light, and Highlighting Palette in Precious Metals

No comments:

Post a Comment